MHF Animal Wish List
Currently our biggest needs are Canned Cat Food (paté preferred over chunky), Dry Cat Food (any brand), Plain clay kitty litter (non-clumping)Bleach (NOT splashless), Paper Towels, Dog Treats & Large Rawhides.
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter any day before 5pm or at our Thrift Shop in Middleburg any day between 11am-4pm.
You will receive a non-cash donation receipt for your donation.
Donate items to our shelter:
Wish List - Ongoing Needs
- Canned cat food & dry cat food
- Canned dog food (no dry)
- Bleach (not splashless), paper towels, trash bags
- Plain clay kitty litter (non-clumping)
- Laundry & dish soaps
- Dog treats & flat rawhide flip chips
- Cat toys
-Feed store gift certificates: (Tri-County, Co-op, Southern States)
- Postage stamps
- Gas cards (Exxon/7-Eleven/Citgo/Chevron/BP)
- Cat scratching posts
- Dog & cat beds
- Small ceramic cat bowls
- Towels, sheets & blankets (Fleece blankets!!!)
- Volunteers to give TLC & help with transporting animals to events and vet appointments
- Homes for adult kitties & retired companion equines!
Don't forget to enroll with iGive before you shop on Amazon to make your donation go even further! Learn More>>
We are always in need of supplies for the shelter. Raising funds or supplies with your school, scout, or church group is always a great way to get the community involved while helping animals in need. If you would like information on how you can help please contact us!
Middleburg Humane Foundation
P.O. Box 1238
Middleburg, VA 20118
Tues - Sat: 11am-5:30pm,
All visits to the shelter are by appointment only, please.